Take a sip of water and relax as the SJWF200 water filter reduce impurities found in common tap water. Designed for owners of the Sharp French 4-Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator with Water Dispenser (SJG2254FS) , this carbon-based replacement filter removes select odors and the taste of chlorine for smoother drinking.
The SJWF200 water filter for Sharp SJG2254FS Refrigerators is tested and certified by NSF International Against NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53. It is recommended that you replace your water filter every 6 months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first. Over time, your water filter will collect filtered-out particles and contaminants that will naturally make it less effective.
Enjoy fresh tasting water right from the refrigerator with the SJWF200 water filter.
*Refrigerator not included with the purchase of a water filter.
- Water Filter Replacement for Sharp French 4-Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator with Water Dispenser (SJG2254FS)
- Enjoy Fresh Tasting Water Right from the Fridge with the SJWF200 Water Filter
- Designed with a Carbon-Based Filter to Remove Odor and Taste of Chlorine for Smoother Drinking
- Reduces Impurities Found in Common Tap Water
- Replace Water Filter Every 6 Months
- Tested and Certified by NSF International Against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
More Info >