Ornate. Distinctive. Refined. The technology of the Indulge Antique (F-GN2200) looks forward, while its style harkens back. A part of our finest line of instant hot water dispensers, this model is designed for use with our stainless steel tank for filtered, near-boiling 200°F water.
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. Also double-functions to remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
Consider how often you heat water. When you do, you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed. And that's exactly why millions of people have installed them.
Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
Shipping Weight: Approximately 5.5 lbs.
Required Hole Diameter: 1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
- Hot Only - Dispenses near-boiling 200°F water
- The Ornate and distinctive spout swivels for convenience and the stylish, integrated lever provides a dramatic look
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- 5-Year We Come To You™ In-Home Service Warranty
- For use with InSinkErator's Stainless Steel Tank and F-201 Filtration System (tank not included)
- Available in 9 designer finishes: chrome, polished nickel, satin nickel, French gold, mocha bronze, black, matte black, brushed chrome, and oil rubbed bronze
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
More Info >