Stock up on your family's frozen favorites with a Danby Designer white upright freezer, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. Save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR rated product which is great for saving floor space with its upright design. In addition, this unit features an abundance of space for food organization with three quick freeze storage shelves and four-door shelves for smaller items. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Boasting 10.1 cu. ft. (286 L) of freezer space for frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and more, making it perfect for families. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and stay ice-free, and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor, while the scratch-resistant worktop is ideal for storing extra accessories. This modern appliance also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 10.1 cu. ft. (286 L) capacity upright freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- Easy-to-use mechanical thermostat
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 freezer door shelves
- Rounded door with integrated handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Scratch resistant worktop
- Maintains optimum freezing temperatures of -12C (10.4F) to -24C (-11.2F)
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
10.1 (cu. ft.)
10.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
More Info >