Whether you are a beer drinker or an avid entertainer you will be the best party host with this ultimate indoor freestanding kegerator by Danby Appliances. This dual tap keg cooler is an exceptional addition to any wet bar, game room or man cave and provides the convenience of two different cold beers on tap at once. It uses environmentally friendly R600A refrigerant and has an automatic-defrosting system which makes for an excellent product with hassle-free maintenance. This keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware. It has a precise mechanical-thermostat to keep your beer cold and a spotless-steel finish resembling stainless-steel but much easier to clean. Did we mention it has a scratch-resistant worktop" Furthermore, this unit includes an American Sankey coupler, a chrome guard rail and drip tray, and optional swivel castors for easy portability. The door hinge is reversible which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening.
- Dual tap keg cooler
- 5.4 cu. ft. (153 litres) capacity
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Environmentally friendly R600A refrigerant
- Chrome guard rail and drip tray
- Keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware
- Scratch resistant worktop
- Free standing, indoor application
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free maintenance
- Mechanical temperature control
- Reversible door hinge for left or right-hand opening
- Optional swivel castors for easy portability
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
More Info >