This Danby model offers 10.1 cubic feet of cold storage space, and its size is perfect for apartments, offices, and small spaces. The smart modern design features a crisp white anti-fingerprint exterior finish and a tidy interior lit by LED lights. It has ample storage space with its 2.5 adjustable glass shelves and 5 door shelves, and storage compartment for bottles.
- 10.0 cu. ft. (283 L) Capacity Apartment Size Refrigerator Top Mount
- ENERGY STAR compliant, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this unit automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice build up
- Ample Storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 5 door shelves, including tall bottle storage
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Modern, smudge free, crisp white
- Controlled Airflow: Specially designed interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
10.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
More Info >