ADVANCED MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This AQT-LK12 Ice & Water Filter System contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge. It adsorbs and holds other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. This filter also breaks down other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice.
- Reduces Chlorine taste and odor, sand, rust, silt, sediment and impurities that may be present in your drinking water.
- Provides your family with great tasting, premium quality drinking water for pennies per gallon.
- Enjoy better-tasting ice cubes, coffee, juices, vegetables, etc.
- Provides 1-Micron filtration.
- Leaves in minerals and fluoride that may be present in your drinking water.
- Includes a permanently mounted head which can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Built-in bypass valve in the head allows for filter change without shutting off water supply to system.
- Includes 1/4" fittings that fit both copper and plastic tubing.
- Easy DIY quarter turn replacement filter.
- Includes flush valve to activate system, saving significant installation time and money.
- Can be easily installed anywhere along the water line that feeds the refrigerator, including under your kitchen sink or in the basement.
- Designed to provide up to 6 months of life or 300 gallons.
- AquaThrift ® filters are easy to replace and provide clean, clear, great tasting water for you, your family and your pets.
||13" H x 3" W x 3.5" D (33 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 8.9 cm D)
||0.5 GPM (1.89 lpm)
||40°-100° F (4.4°-38° C)
|Operating Water Pressure Range:
||30-100 psi (207 kPa-690 kPa)
||6 months or 300 gallons
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
More Info >